Help and advice

If you would like to have personal contact with a healthcare professional or a counsellor to discuss your sex life and your health, you have several options. Call the AIDS STI Infoline or chat with nurses in chat rooms on gay sites. Be open about your sex life with your family doctor so that he or she can give you the most relevant advice. If you have HIV and you want to receive more support, you can also contact an organisation such as the Hiv Vereniging.